Mundy Medical Marketing is a distributor of medical products used primarily in the inpatient and outpatient surgical area. We have been specializing in Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic and General Surgical supplies since 1979 and are classified as NAISC 423450 distributor.
We bring you high quality products, at very competitive prices. Please contact our friendly sales and customer service representatives for assistance.
23981 Craftsman Rd
Calabasas, CA 91302
Toll Free: 800 248 2726
Tel: 818 222 1277
Fax: 818 222 1276
Fluoro-Shield Radiation Reduction Gloves™
Procedures utilizing fluoroscopy can expose the doctor’s hands to considerably more
radiation than the rest of the body. Standard radiation badges do not reflect this high level of radiation1.
Mundy Medical Fluoro-Shield Radiation Reduction Gloves2.
- Dense protective material is twice as effective as lead of the same thickness in stopping radiation.
- Soft natural latex rubber has the inherent properties of surgical gloves.
- Packaged sterile
|Direct Beam Energy Level||12 Mil Thick Fluoro-Sheild Glove3||12 Mil Thick Lead Loaded Rubber Glove4|
|7||011730M||Box of 3/Sterile|
|7.5||011731M||Box of 3/Sterile|
|8||011732M||Box of 3/Sterile|
|8.5||011733M||Box of 3/Sterile|
|9||011734M||Box of 3/Sterile|
- “Radiation Exposure During Dynamic Hip Screw Operation” A.J. Ward, M.V. Reed, P.H. Cooke, E.M. Pither. The British Journal of Accident Surgery. 1985, Vol. 16, No.9.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5001354, 5215701
- Testing done by F.X. Masse Associates, Inc. (Health Physics Consultants).
- Data on file Mundy Medical Mktg., Inc.